Legal Tech Support Analyst
The Service Excellence Services Team (SES)
The SES Team was initially created in 2018 to focus on working with legal teams and clients to develop our outward facing technology solutions and further increase our innovation offering. We at Eversheds Sutherland understand the need to ensure the fundamentals are delivered across the firm, but also that there will be a growing need to look at emerging and innovative technology to allow the firm to continue to deliver a quality service to our Clients. The Team focuses on how we can improve the service we deliver to our Clients across the firm, whether that’s through the use of technology, innovation or process improvements.
Main Purpose of Role:
The Legal Tech Support Analyst acts as a key member of the SES team by supporting our Clients and other parties with the technology solutions we have provided to them. They are an integral part in ensuring we provide an outstanding Client experience on a day-today basis.
The Support Analyst is responsible for handling, coordinating and resolving any queries, questions, or issues that may arise from our Clients and other external parties in relation to our external facing technology estate. They will be on hand for our external Clients to get in touch with and responsible for providing a high quality support service for our external Clients, taking ownership of any problems and/or questions and working with the relevant Team(s), and possibly Suppliers, to see these through to resolution.
Primary Responsibilities of the Role
· Reporting to the Legal Client Tech Client Support Lead the Support Analyst will support the delivery of our Client service strategy in line with the SES firm-wide strategy.
· Embeds themselves within the firm as an expert in supporting and triaging legal tech issues and questions, bringing in the relevant advanced knowledge/skills as appropriate, and taking full responsibility for items through to resolution.
· Proactively works to deliver a high quality support service, working with stakeholders, Team members, and Suppliers accordingly.
· Helps to support with upskilling external Clients in the use of our technology estate to ensure they can get the benefits and most value from them. To achieve this the Support Analyst may be required to work collaboratively with the Product Owner, and/or the practice group technology teams to share best practice and experiences on how to get the most value.
· Manages a busy workload day to day with the ability to prioritise work and achieve time sensitive deadlines, escalating accordingly.
· Builds excellent relationships within the wider Team and practice groups to ensure Client service is maintained at a high standard.
· Assists with the service introduction and embedding of new technology solutions to ensure the Client Support Team are upskilled and aware, in order to be able to offer 1st line guidance to our Clients.
· Is aware of, and where appropriate, deploys Agile project management methodologies as well as IT best practice to provide an excellent and efficient service to all stakeholders.
· Assists with testing and understanding the impact of any upgrades across our estate and the Client implications to be able to handle any new types of queries. This may require working with the appropriate Suppliers and/or other Teams within the wider D&O Teams.
· Collaborates with the Risk, Security and IT teams to ensure that relevant IT and Risk policies are adhered to and that any legal technology matters are compliant with quality and procurement policies.
· Works with the wider Team and/or Practice Group Legal Technologists to support and act as an escalation point, whilst taking responsibility for overseeing things through to resolution in a timely fashion and that stakeholders remain updated.
This opportunity is closed to applications.