Business Development Manager
Eversheds Sutherland is one of the largest full service law firms in the world, with offices across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Asia providing legal advice to clients through our company commercial, human resources, litigation and dispute management, real estate practices.
Eversheds Sutherland’s international Company Commercial practice is going from strength to strength and requires a business development manager to support our continued growth. We are looking for a candidate who thrives in an environment where you are genuinely empowered to deliver strategic and innovative client-facing programmes and projects. You will be dealing with some of the world's biggest and most successful businesses, working alongside some of the world's leading practitioners, exploiting your knowledge and experience to consistently challenge and raise our marketing standards.
About the role:
This is an exciting role where you will demonstrate highly creative and committed ownership of business development programmes and support the relevant product groups to become global trusted adviser to their clients.
The successful candidate will work with the senior marketing manager and the partnership to support growth through best practice business development campaigns and executing relationship excellence with their clients. The role is integral in delivering the highest standards to the business, working with senior partners and operations leaders across the firm.
This role is ideal for someone looking to take the next step in their career in an environment that is supportive and creative. A bright, can-do attitude is essential, along with an ability to influence senior decision makers, securing a mandate for your ideas.
We work smart and hard because we have a passion for our role in supporting one of the world’s leading legal team, and you will demonstrate a similar approach to your role.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within a business development role within professional services
- A superb track record of delivering, or supporting the delivery of marketing and business development plans, campaigns and initiatives. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Large-scale strategic events;
- Client development programs
- Target identification;
- Market segmentation and development; and
- Pitch management.
- A demonstrable commercial mindset, with experience of prioritising the right activities that deliver value to our business.
- Experience using Interaction CRM and Collaborate is desirable
This opportunity is closed to applications.