Eversheds Sutherland represents the combination of two firms with a shared culture, values and commitment to client service excellence. We are known for our commercial awareness and industry knowledge and for providing innovative and tailored solutions for every client.
As a full service law practice, we act for the public and private sector across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and the US providing legal advice to clients across the Company Commercial, Employment, Labor & Pensions, Litigation and Dispute Management, and Real Estate practices.
With over 70 offices in over 30 countries worldwide, we have become one of the largest law practices in the world and a great place to work and develop your career.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Project Executive (reporting to Senior International Business Manager) to join an established team. The primary focus of the team is the development and support of a high quality, consistent service across the Eversheds Sutherland global brand.
Working with our European countries the successful applicant will be working day to day with colleagues from finance, HR, IT, marketing, governance and facilities building up relationships and coordinating much of the activity.
Whilst there are set tasks and core responsibilities there is also potential to work on, and lead European wide projects.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to deliver a consistent operational approach
- Co-ordination of the European offices to ensure a clear strategy
- Prepare and administer Board and Executive meetings
- Support operational leads in hitting deadlines and key milestones
- Provide administrative support running adhoc reports and summarising the detail
- Review opportunities and referrals from the international offices, understand and improve the process and deliver analysis of trends
- Assisting with the organisation and logistics of several set piece conferences and events throughout the year
This opportunity is closed to applications.