HR Support Administrator (12 Month FTC)
About Eversheds Sutherland
Eversheds Sutherland represents the combination of two firms with a shared culture, values and commitment to client service excellence. We are each known for our commercial awareness and industry knowledge and for providing innovative and tailored solutions for every client. As a full service law practice, we act for the public and private sector across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and the US providing legal advice to clients across the Company Commercial, Employment, Labour & Pensions, Litigation and Dispute Management, and Real Estate practices. With 74 offices across 35 countries worldwide, we have become one of the largest law practices in the world and a great place to work and develop your career.
International Operations is fundamental to the success of our organisation, with teams working internationally to provide critical business expertise for our lawyers and our business alike. We offer fulfilling careers across all areas including Finance, IT, Marketing, HR, Compliance and many more areas. These teams are at the core of our organisation and are key to Eversheds Sutherland’s continued success as a top 10 global law firm. Whether you’re starting your career or an established professional we offer a variety of opportunities that allow you to grow in your chosen career. We are proud of our culture and the values that guide our behaviour: Collaborative, Creative, Professional, Inclusive, Open These key five values underpin everything we do they, sit at the heart of our culture, define how we behave, individually and collectively, as we work to deliver on our purpose. We support the learning and development of all our people at Eversheds Sutherland, engaging you at every stage of your career. Complimented by on the job learning, our formal courses support our people to excel in their role Our firm continues to grow creating exciting, challenging and diverse career opportunities.
The purpose of the role will be to provide seamless administrative support to the HR function covering all parts of the employee lifecycle. We constantly look for new and smarter ways of working so your thoughts and ideas will always be heard.
You will work closely with internal and external teams so will need to have an excellent ability to manage relationships and expectations. You’ll be working on a variety of HR processes which will include and not be limited to:
- Working on firmwide cyclical projects
- Arranging interviews
- Preparing application packs for interviews
- Supporting the HR Projects Manager with talent and global mobility initiatives
- Supporting the lifecycle of graduate recruitment activity
- Creating and issuing contracts of employment
- Pre-employment Screening
- Ensuring the onboarding process runs smoothly
- Managing the leavers process
- Processing contractual changes
- Processing maternity and family leave
- Managing and answering queries by email and phone.
Skills and Experience
- Attention to detail is a key fundamental part of this role, with the ability to prioritise and manage high volumes of work, maintain quality and accuracy and provide excellent service delivery
- Ability to manage own time effectively
- Ability to work at pace
- Able to put the employee experience at the heart of all tasks
- Fantastic organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Proactive, willing to challenge and have the confidence to identify and recommend changes and improvements
- Experience of working in a fast paced team, ideally globally
- Sound experience of working within a high volume recruitment or administration team
- Excellent administrative and communication skills, including high quality of written English
- Ability to think on your feet and look for solutions to challenges
- Good IT and keyboard skills; in particular, good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- An understanding of HR processes is a distinct advantage
Diversity and Inclusion
At Eversheds Sutherland, we recognise that having diverse talent across our business brings many benefits, and we are committed to accessing a wide range of views and thinking in all that we do. A culture of inclusion, where each person feels able to be their true self at work and reach their full potential is key. We recognise that bringing together the perspectives of individuals of all backgrounds, life experiences, preferences and beliefs is critical if we are to serve our global client base, people and communities as a leading global legal practice. Should you require any reasonable adjustments to enable participation in the recruitment process, please contact us so that we can discuss how best to assist.
We are open to considering flexible working options for our vacancies. Whilst we are not able to offer flexible working across all of our roles, many of our people work flexibly in some way, and we would encourage you to talk to us about this during the hiring process if you would like to explore further.
We are a LGBT+ inclusive employer and are Stonewall Corporate Champions.
This opportunity is closed to applications.