Business Analyst - Contract
Eversheds Sutherland are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join our existing BA team.
You will work closely with internal customers and clients across many areas of our business to define and manage requirements for a number of concurrent initiatives. You will be involved in managing these through the full lifecycle of delivery. Initially this role will be dedicated to a technology refresh programme for the high volume Real Estate teams, however there will be significant scope for involvement in a variety of work and for career development.
A thorough understanding of the full analysis process:
· Defining scope
· Identifying project benefits
· Developing business cases
· Requirements elicitation and management
· Process optimisation
· Business change management
· Requirements tractability to business benefits
· Input into testing
· Facilitating user acceptance testing
· Benefits realisation
Work with the Lead BA/Project Manager to determine the analysis approach to take
· Taking ownership of the analysis process
· Influencing stakeholders and decision making
· Facilitate large or complex group discussions
· Delivering presentations to senior management
· Identifying and developing initiatives to improve business performance
This opportunity is closed to applications.