Project Manager - Contract
Eversheds Sutherland are seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to join our existing Project delivery team. You will be reporting to the Programme Manager for Finance & HR systems and responsible for the day to day delivery of a number of high profile/critical projects.
· Responsible for the full project lifecycle through design, planning, build, deployment and lessons learned.
· Responsible for the day to day management of 3rd parties and internal team members working on the delivery of the project.
· Creation and ownership of MS project plans, identify and understand dependencies and ensure realistic delivery dates. Report progress against baseline for key milestones.
· Creation and ownership of the project RAID log, responsible for the ensuring the resolution of all issues and the identification of mitigations for risks.
· Responsible for ensuring engagement of key stakeholders and keeping them engaged and up to date with project progress.
· Understand and communicate technical solutions and designs to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Working closely with IT, business and 3rd party vendors to understand requirements and deliver effective designs.
· Responsible for reporting of the project status, planning and budget management.
· Manage, motivate and monitor cross functional teams.
· Responsible of handover of solutions to support teams (internal and external) as part of service introduction along with production of relevant handover documentation.
This opportunity is closed to applications.