End User Support Analyst - Nottingham
The role of the EUS Analyst is to provide onsite IT support for colleagues, this will cover all end user devices, iPhone, iPad, PC, laptop etc. Utilising strong technical skills, the EUS Analyst will resolve and fulfil technical Incidents and Service Requests, and where appropriate, provide an interface for other activities such as IT Service Desk, Major Incident Management, Asset Management, Change Management, and Problem Management.
The EUS Analyst will contribute to the maintenance and adherence of the operational processes, toolsets and procedures. The EUS Analyst will play an integral role supporting escalations and ensuring end users receive high quality IT support services.
- Technically resolves end users Incidents and fulfils Service Requests, across all supported IT devices in accordance with agreed service levels.
- Utilising the Service Management toolset (ITSM Remedy), provides accurate and timely updates to agreed standards for all allocated Incidents and Service Requests.
- Undertakes all relevant technical support and maintenance tasks/activities as required by Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Request Management, and IT projects.
- Where technical responsibilities dictate, liaise with other internal support teams, internal senior management and suppliers in the day to day management of Incidents and Service Requests. And where appropriate initiates the escalation process for Major Incidents.
- Identifies key issues and risks, escalating promptly to line management team.
- Attends and actively participates in all daily stand up and team meetings.
Key competencies and behaviours:
- Takes a customer first approach in all end user interactions.
- Drives quality to the fore during all aspects of work.
- Shares and supports the vision for service excellence and willingly identifies opportunities to develop this vision further.
- Understands and empathises with the end user’s operational needs and the business impact of all interruptions to service.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a positive influence when working with end users, and internal and external teams.
- Strong communicator both written and verbal.
This opportunity is closed to applications.