Project Manager - Data and Analytics
The SES Team works with legal teams and clients to develop our outward facing technology solutions and further increase our innovation offering. We at Eversheds Sutherland understand the need to ensure the fundamentals are delivered across the firm, but also that there will be a growing need to look at emerging and innovative technology to allow the firm to continue to deliver a high quality service to our Clients. The Team focuses on how we can improve the service we deliver to our Clients across the firm, whether that’s through the use of technology, innovation or process improvements.
Main Purpose of Role:
The Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of work being carried out across our data and analytics projects. They will be required to work with the relevant Teams and individuals across the Practice Groups and International Operations to better understand their reporting needs, whilst also working with the D&O (Delivery & Operations) Teams and Suppliers to understand the best ways in which the needs can be met. They will feed into and help to define how we can best deliver across data and analytics for the firm.
Day-to-day activities may involve, but are not limited to, project managing data projects, working with Business Relationship Managers (BRMs) to help identify the needs and help to define suitable solutions, managing the ongoing maintenance as well as the ongoing delivery of new reporting requirements, putting some good working practices in place for how we manage reporting moving forward, working with our D&O Teams to ensure the right technical infrastructure is in place, and working with/managing any Suppliers supporting us in this area.
Primary Responsibilities of the Role
- The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the delivery of our data projects in line with the SES firm-wide strategy.
- Ensures regular reporting and metrics are regularly provided to relevant stakeholders on project progress.
- Leads and supports on projects within the Data & Analytics workstream to both raise the profile of Data & Analytics firm-wide as well as ensuring it becomes embedded in day to day practice in line with the firm-wide strategy.
- Embeds themselves within the firm collaborating with multiple stakeholders to understand needs and requirements and deliver both strategic and operational legal technology solutions in line with the firm-wide strategy.
- Experience in legal or professional services essential.
- Experience in managing and delivering data projects is essential
- Certifications in different technologies or professional qualifications would be highly desirable
- Experience in delivery methodologies like Waterfall and/or Agile and Product Ownership would be desirable but not essential.
This opportunity is closed to applications.