IT Risk, Governance and Compliance Lead
Eversheds Sutherland are seeking an experienced IT Compliance / Audit Lead to join our expanding Cyber Security team . You will be reporting to the Head of Cyber Security within the IT department; having responsibility for partnering with IT & Business Leadership to manage / facilitate client audits and ensure continuous improvement of standards.
You will be responsible for partnering with Eversheds Sutherland key clients / auditors to identify and support their compliance requirements. You will be a proven strong communicator who works in a highly professional manner to ensure appropriate business representation to demonstrate effective standards are being met and exceeded.
- Establish and maintain cyber security controls, policies and awareness training
- Implementation of a Cyber Security Awareness programme Worldwide to all employees
- Lead and Manage the Information Risk Assessment Methodology and associated governance
- Leading the Firm’s professional response to internal and external audits and reviews
- Establish, monitor, evaluate, report in a professional manner; clearly highlighting the current state of Cyber Security and Compliance Risks to the Executive committee
- Continuous improvement of the IT control environment
- Benchmark against ISO27001+ and NIST