End User Support - Team Lead
About Eversheds Sutherland:
Eversheds Sutherland represents the combination of two firms with a shared culture and commitment to client service excellence. We are each known for our commercial awareness and industry knowledge and for providing innovative and tailored solution for every client.
As a full service law firm, we act for the public and private sector across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and the USA providing legal advice to clients across its company commercial, human resources, litigation and dispute management, and real estate practices.
With 69 offices across 34 countries worldwide, we have become one of the largest law firms in the world and a great place to work and develop your career.
The role of the EUS Team Lead is to provide onsite IT support for colleagues, this will cover all end user devices, iPhone, iPad, PC, laptop etc. Utilising strong technical skills, the EUS Team Lead will resolve and fulfil technical Incidents and Service Requests, and where appropriate, provide an interface for other activities such as IT Service Desk, Major Incident Management, Asset Management, Change Management, and Problem Management. You will also manage a team of 3 – 7 EUS Analysts and ensure a high standard of IT Support for colleagues at all times.
The EUS Team Lead will contribute to the maintenance and adherence of the operational processes, toolsets and procedures. The EUS Team Lead will play an integral role supporting escalations and ensuring end users receive high quality IT support services.
Above all, the End User Support Team Lead will take sole personal responsibility for an end user’s issue or request.
- Provide oversight and direction for all team members
- Lead employees to meet with organisations expectations for productivity and ensure that the organisations values are met and adhered to
- Coach, mentor and develop staff
- Scheduling and allocating tasks across the team
- General people management skills
- Setting service and behaviour standards
Key competencies and behaviors:
- Takes a customer first approach in all end user interactions.
- Drives quality to the fore during all aspects of work.
- Shares and supports the vision for service excellence and willingly identifies opportunities to develop this vision further.
- Understands and empathises with the end user’s operational needs and the business impact of all interruptions to service.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a positive influence when working with end users, and internal and external teams.
- Strong communicator both written and verbal.
- An eye for technical detail and a “completer/finisher”.
- Methodical and self-disciplined with flexibility and a willingness to learn new skills.
- Basic Health and Safety awareness to ensure a safe working environment at all times
- Excellent stake holder management and communication skills
- Willing to travel to other Eversheds Sutherland sites, potentially at short notice, as well as other locations where Eversheds Sutherland maybe holding events. On occasion, international travel may be required