Finance Systems Analyst
Eversheds Sutherland is a top 15 global law firm, formed in 2017 with the combination of US based international firm Sutherland Asbill & Brennan and the European based international firm Eversheds. The firm now operates in over 36 countries, has 67 offices and in 2018 its 2,850 lawyers and 5,000 staff generated $1.175bn in revenue, an increase of 10%.
In 2017 Eversheds Sutherland acted for 72 of the Fortune 100, 120 of the Fortune 200 and 61 of the FTSE100 and the client list includes organisations such as Microsoft and Facebook. The firm provides a full range legal services, including corporate and M&A, dispute resolution and litigation, energy and infrastructure, insurance and financial services, human capital, intellectual property, real estate and construction and tax.
The business has a strong cultural identity and values it lives by which help their clients, people and communities thrive. Together they are: Collaborative, Creative, Professional, Inclusive and Open. The firm is consistently recognised for its innovative culture and service and have been named as a “Top Ten Game Changer” of the past 10 years by the FT Innovative Lawyer report, they were ranked 8th by the FT in the FT50 of the most innovative law firms in Europe and won the Legal Services Innovation award at the British Legal Awards.
Eversheds Sutherland are seeking an experienced Finance Systems Analyst to join our Finance Systems Team.
The main focus of the role is to support and maintain the Practice Management System, Elite Enterprise, as well as other finance systems used across Eversheds Sutherland . It will involve understanding, analysing, and resolving issues as well as administering the finance systems. The role is based within IT but the main customer is the Finance team.
As part of this role you can expect to be involved in:
- Analysis and Investigation of system issues reported to the team
- Monitoring the support queue and identifying and prioritising urgent issues
- Logging issues with vendors that can’t be resolved internally and then liaising with them to resolve
- Providing system access and resolving security issues
- Providing ad hoc reports where required
- Maintaining system controls for data and security
- Ensure that system setup processes are fully documented and kept up to date with new information or changes
This opportunity is closed to applications.